Thursday, June 10, 2010

Updates

Just had the dr. come and tell me how things were going, he said that I am doing great and if I didn't live 2hrs. away I could possibly go home. That was good and bad news. I will be o.k. He said the white count is still way too low but will continue to get lower with the chemo. Liver has enzymes on it but that is to be expected with the treatment so that made me feel good. I am able to get all of my walks in and stay active which makes me feel so much better. Going to be chillin with my sister, Nancey tonight and I am looking forward to it. Love you all.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear today has been good. I am looking forward to Saturday. Keep smiling! (I think we used to say that it would make people wonder what you are up to! :) ) Love Ya! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad today was good for you. It is so good that you have had visitors to keep you company. I look forward to your daily updates. Thanks for keeping us posted. Keep positive! Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete