Wednesday, June 16, 2010

June 16,010

Just a quick up date..Everything is going great and still feeling good. Still having a hard time about the hair, but what girl wouldn't for awhile. Had great visitors the last couple of days and appreciate all that my family does for me. My chin is held high and I have found when I keep it there the days seem to go better. I know there will be days when I want to hang it to the ground, but with faith and knowing that my heavenly father is mindful of me I will pick it back up and move forward! Love to you all

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad it's going good today. Chin up, like cowboy up. It is so very nice to be on the Lord's team and know there is love enough.
    Thank-you for your strong testimony, for sharing it in the way you live your life.
    LOVE YOU TONS!!!

    ReplyDelete