Saturday, June 12, 2010

June 12, 2010

Today has not been the easiest of days. Nausea set in at about 2:30 this morning and then the heartburn right behind it. Made for a long night. Had heart problems, high and low blood pressure, and dizziness also. They decided to do a EKG on my heart to see why it was racing like it was and found all to be well. Thank goodness. I have been a little on the tired side, but feeling much better tonight. I am a little bummed about not being able to go to stake conference and hear Brother Jeffery R. Holland talk, what a wonderful day it will be for the Fielding Ut. Stake to have an apostle there.

A big thank you to my cousin, Karen Moyes for coming and giving Jed a little break today, we have a lot of fun talking about the good old days as kids and teenagers. love you Karen!

Hope that tonight is a good one, and remember that I love all of you!

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear that the day has been harder, but glad it improved later on. Having Elder Holland here truly is a blessing and I thought of you all through the meeting. Your family will tell you of it I am sure. Hang in there. Love you tons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geneice, I have been thinking about you daily. Its great to be able to read your blog and see your progress. Stay strong! You have so many friends and family praying for you. I wish you the best.
    Jana Nish

    ReplyDelete