Friday, June 11, 2010

June 11, 2010

Things are still going great. Another prayer of mine has been answered. When I get released from the hospital, I need to be half an hour away from L.D.S. and I was struggling with what we were going to do. Hotel's are so expensive and a KOA well maybe not. I have a sweet cousin that lives in West Valley City and I had a hard time asking, but called and she said "I would be honored to have you stay with me." Mindy, thank you so much, I don't know how I will ever repay you, but I will think of something. One less stress!

I was so excited today to see my sweetheart, Jed, hiding around a corner on my walk. He saw me walking and wanted to surprise me! Boy how I missed him! Too bad the hospital doors do not lock! Ha! Ha!

Second dose of Vin Cristien today and so far doing awesome with it! The Dr. talks like next week I will get to be released from the hospital and go into the outpatient clinic. I am looking forward to it.

I enjoyed having my Aunt Norma Richards come and visit for awhile. I enjoy seeing my family and friends, now if I could keep these emotions under control I would feel better. Thanks again for all of you praying for me, i feel so loved and want you all to know that I love you right back.

6 comments:

  1. Hi, it's another day done and closer to recovery. How wonderful to have so much love surrounding all of us. Know you are loved, Tons!!! Keep Smiling Everything will be alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great just to hear realeased from the hospital as a possibility. Who thought out- patient services would sound so good. You are such a strong and uplifting influence. Hope today is another good one and the good news keeps coming your way. All of our love and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geneice, when I read your blog my waterworks start. You just don't know how grateful I am to God for the blessings you are receiving. It reminds me of the love he has for all of us. I had to smile at your comments about your sweetheart. I could picture the young playful Jed and his grin when you saw him peeking around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...it is soooo good to hear you are doing so well and you are able to have family and friends surrounding you! You are an awesome lady and I know you can beat this! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. We love you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, my waterworks start too when I read this. It was so cute what Weston said yesterday. He had just talked to you and I said, "how is your mom today"? He said good but that every time he talked to you you start to cry. I told him it was because you missed him so much, and as soon as you were better you would be home with him. He said, "ya, home and bald." I had to laugh. We really enjoyed having him. I feel so much gratitude reading this that you are doing so well, that it just makes me grateful for all the blessings the Lord provides to us. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geneice, I am so glad to hear you are handling your treatments so well. You are quite the trooper. I am glad you have found somewhere to stay when you get released. Keep smiling!!!

    ReplyDelete