Thursday, June 17, 2010

June 17,2010

As most of you already know today has been the hardest for me. It is hard to see the hair falling out and get into everything. I wasn't ready to shave it yesterday, but this morning seeing it all over the place, I knew it was time. I cried through the whole process and when I finally looked in the mirror I just lost it. I am doing a little better tonight with the whole thing.

I received a very special blessing today from the branch presidency here in the hospital. Tomorrow I have alot of tests and chemo again and needed a blessing of comfort and peace, the blessing was the most beautiful thing that I have had and I know everything will be alright and I will be strong and make it through. I have enjoyed family and friends coming to visit today and want everyone to know how much I love and appreciate all that they do for me. Thank you for all your prayers and know I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment