Sunday, June 20, 2010

June 20,2010

I haven't posted for a day or two, so while I have a quite second I will quickly update. The last two days have been hard because of the way I have been feeling. Tired, rundown, and not so myself. Today though, the Dr. said that was a good thing because my body is starting to produce enough platelets and nutrufils(sp) that it is working hard and I am working hard to keep it going that to feel a little like the flu is a good sign. She said in the next couple of days that would go away!

I have had alot of family come and visit and to them I am grateful. My aunt JaBean and her family came and they gave me the cutest hat that had bling on it. Jed makes sure that I have the bling on when we go walking. I love all of my family and know that I could not do this without each and everyone of them behind me. My testimony grows each day and the love that I have for my father in heaven is so much more than I thought possible. I know he hears and answers my prayers. I will continue to have faith and trust in him for the road ahead is not easy, but with him by my side I can do many things.

I am most grateful today for a loving husband, friend, and lover. I want to let him know how much I love and appreciate all he does for me and our family. Happy Fathers Day!
And also to the best dad a little girl could ask for, thank you for all the taxi rides, words of encouragement when I didn't think I could go on, and the way you always make me feel special even when i need a good swift kick in the pants! I love you very much and am proud to call you my dad. Happy fathers Day!

Thanks again for all the prayers on my behave, I know I have felt many from all of you.

1 comment:

  1. Geneice, I am so glad to read your comments for today. I try to check everyday to see how things are going. So often I cry as I read what you have shared. Your testimony strenghthens mine and you and your wonderful family are such an example to all who know you and yours. I hope the love and strength we are trying to give to you at least equals what you have shared with all of us who know you. Stay strong, know you are constantlty in so many thoughts and prayers. Love you Tons!!!

    ReplyDelete