Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 22, 2010

Just got some great news, Going to get to leave the hospital tomorrow afternoon early evening!! I have both mixed emotions about it, but am ready for the next phase. I will be staying with my cousin, and friends and family are still welcome to come and visit anytime and you know I would love the visits. I love each and everyone of you for the prayers in my behave and hope that you will continue to pray for me as I enter into the next phase of the chemo treatments that they say will be the toughest! Oh Happy Day!!

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you!!! I was planning on coming to visit on Saturday but don't know where Mindy is at. Can you send me the address? Whoo!! Hoo!!! Keep up the good work!
    Love, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! On to the next phase. Forward HO!!! Moving right along! My thoughts and prayer are always with you! Love YOU Tons!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to hear that you get a break from the hospital and get to stay with your cousin in WVC. What a trooper you are! You are such a great example to all! You are in my prayers.
    Love, Kim Roberts

    ReplyDelete