Thursday, July 8, 2010

July 8, 2010

I can say I hate Methotrexate!! I have had a hard time with this chemo and am looking forward to getting out of the hospital. I think that it brought my spirits down a little and then the relief society sisters came and brought them back up. Thank you sister Helga Kemmemulluer! I enjoyed seeing my dad, brother John, sons Bracken and Kody King today. My family brightens my day too. I also want to thank my mother in law for staying with me, she is the best other mother there is and I love her so much. I am trying to keep that smile on my face and a positive attitude. Thanks again for all the prayers. Love to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Geneice, (I lost the whole train of thought I was going to send to you.) Chemo is wicked stuff. Hopefully it will just do it's job and let you get on with life. You are so strong.
    Miriah Carey sang the song Hero. I think it aplies to you. I also think of the song from Disney's Hercules, Go the Distance--Just Hang in there. Love you Tons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geneice, Just a little love note today! I'm thinking of you! Love, Suzanne P

    ReplyDelete