Saturday, July 24, 2010

July 24, 2010

Before it was time to leave to come back to West Jordan, my sisters and I needed to take a picture with all of us in a hat. Maryann wanted my sun hat. I want them to know that I love them so much and appreciate all that they do for me and my family. Some days I think Weston is Maryann's son he spends so much time over there. Love ya Sista's. I had the best day ever and know that I will be able to face the new round of chemo tomorrow because I have such a great family(and friends) supporting me! It helps to know that I also have heavenly father to help me and I know he hears and answers our prayers. Thank you John and James for the wonderful blessing. I am strong and I will make it one day at a time!
One very proud mom with her son! I am so glad that I felt so good to be there for this.

This is Bracken with his Grandma Smith. All of my family and Jed's (minus Shannon's Family) were able to be there for this special occasion.


Today, I was able to go to Fielding and visit my Grandma Richards and Aunt Carol. Then I went to my house and we were able to ordain Bracken to the office of a priest. He asked his Grandpa Owen to give the ordination. I am very proud of him and the fine young man he has become. Bud I love you so much!



Here we are about half way around the lake. It was so beautiful up there!




It has been so hot here in West Jordan that my cousin Mindy took us up to the lake in Big Cottonwood Canyon. She thought that I needed a different path to walk on. It was 20 degrees cooler and I had the best walk! July 23, 2010





My wonderful family, Bracken, Colten, Weston and my sweetheart Jed. At the Clarkston Bowery for the Thompson Reunion.






This is my whole support group, Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins. I love you all so much!







Here are some pictures of the Thompson Family Reunion. Me and my wonderful sister-in-law Jamie and my nephew Jack.








3 comments:

  1. Dear Geneice, Thank you for the newsy update. I am always checking to see what you are up to, and love to see pictures. It makes us all feel connected. You are very strong, you have a wonderful testimony and a great family, so many people to love and support you. We are all here for you. Love, Suzanne P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geneice, thank you for the update and pictures.
    I was so glad to hear that things are going well. I pray for your strenghth with this next round of chemo. I ran into your parent on Friday and got to visit with them for a moment. It was so good to talk with them. Keep smiling and good luck with the new round of chemo. You are in our prayers as always. Love you Tons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck tomorrow we will be praying for you!! Stay positive and strong and we will see you maybe Thursday or Friday!! Love ya!! I will take Weston this week to get some new shirts and his shorts traded. We are all good on this end!!

    ReplyDelete