Friday, July 16, 2010

July 16, 2010

I am so excited today! I just got the results from my blood work and the doctors are saying yes to going to see my family tomorrow! I am so homesick for them and Fielding.
I am so glad that my dad could come down and spend two days with me and my mom. I love both of my parents and appreciate all that they do for me and my family. I am so glad to have family close down here as well, as my cousin Mindy is gone for a short vacation, the fridge did not work very good and food was getting too warm. My cousin Becky and her husband Will came to our rescue and all is well now. A big thank you to them! My prayers are being heard and answered and I thank you all for you prayers too. Love to all

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, that is great news that you can go to the reunion, and great news too that your levels are maintaining themselves. Maybe we should see if we could talk the doc into a few days for the rodeo :) I'll have to call the boys and see if they want to go to the rodeo with Mike and I. Have fun tomorrow. We are praying for you.

    ReplyDelete