Wednesday, July 14, 2010

July 14, 2010

Well I haven't been feeling like getting on the computer for a few days so I am a little behind. I wanted to share with you how special my Sunday was. I had Brother Adams and Brother Healy come to administer the sacrament and they sang my favorite sacrament hymn, I stand all amazed. Boy could they sing and you could feel the spirit even if I was at home. Brother Healy talked about Patriarchal Blessings and how they are meant to guide us in our lives. Now that makes two people who have talked about that and I think that Heavenly Father wants me to get my Patriarchal Blessing.

Today I had a clinic visit and my mom took me. I was so proud of her for driving on the spaghetti bowl and not having a panic attack. She was very nervous to drive to the hospital. At the clinic they checked all of my blood, liver, kidney, and potassium levels. They are all coming up and going down by themselves and I am hoping that they continue. Took a long nap when we got back and I am feeling great!

5 comments:

  1. Geneice, Glad to hear that your levels are behaving like they should. I am still planning on coming down on Friday night. I will call you to get directions. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! I'm so glad that things are doing well. Keep on hangin' in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your good news! I am excited for you. Keep your chin up and know I check on you every night! :D
    Love, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad to hear that things are going so well. Your Mom is such a trooper. That city driving experience is harrowing at times. You will continue to be our all of our thoughts and prayers at all times. A Patriachical(spelling is wrong) will/is so much help and will really bless your life. Hang in there, chin up and all things good. LOVE YOU TONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad things are going good for U. I was thinking about U today. Just wanted to say Hi. And I am glad U are doing good.''

    Connie and Craig Richins (Draper Friends)

    ReplyDelete