Thursday, July 1, 2010

July 1, 2010











I have been having a great time with my sister, Maryann and my niece, Malaree and nephew, Brendan. When Brendan first walked in and saw me he just stopped and said, "Aunt Neicey got a haircut like mine." That was the first time he has seen me without hair. We now have a new saying too, When we have a crying spell its, "Those damn pedisone pills!" I have enjoyed miss Malee painting my toes and fingernails and making me look pretty.

Maryann took the kids and went swimming in the pool that is here and they had a great time. I am thankful for my sister and all that she does for me here and at home for my boys. Yesterday Weston went to school here in West Jordan and helped in the P.E. department. He had alot of fun meeting new kids and playing with water balloons all day. I also had a special blessing from my dad and my cousin Will Lutz so that Friday I will be ready for all the tests and more chemo. I am thankful for the priesthood and all that it can do for us in time of need. I look forward to the day that my oldest son can help in giving me blessings and know that he will make it. I love all my sons and especially my husband for all that they bless me with and take such good care of me. The hardest part of all of this is being away from them and not being able to do all that I could do for them, but know that with heavenly fathers help we will whip this and be normal again, whatever normal was. Love to all




































3 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! Good luck tomorrow. I will have you in my thoughts and prayers all day and throughout this fast weekend.
    Love, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geneice, I am glad things are going good for you. Hopefully everything goes well for you tomorrow. I will call you later and see how you are doing. Keep smiling. Lori
    p.s. Your toes look great!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geneice, I haven't checked the blog for two or three days. I loved the pictures, You sound so good and positive. You are truly such a good example to all of us. I wish you the best with all the tests and chemo. Love the hat, Love your smile more. As Always, Love You Tons!!!

    ReplyDelete