Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 21,2010

My dad called today and said that my mom was mad at me. When I asked what did I do this time, he said that I haven't updated my blog and she didn't know what was going on. So this is for them.

I am feeling really good and have had a few great days, I look forward to the great days, because you never know what is next. I have been walking and eating great, playing card games with my sister-in-law Heather, now my mother in law is with me and we are enjoying visiting. I still miss my family alot and look forward to seeing them on Saturday. Love to you all!

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you updated too! We are excited to see you again on Saturday. I'm glad you are having some good days. Hopefully many more great days to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geneice, I am thrilled that you can make it home Saturday for this great occasion. If I am home, I will try and stop in for a minute. Keep up the good work, and keep your head high. You are doing great!!!!!! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geniece, I am so glad for the update. I was hoping things were going well, but was wondering. I am so glad there are good days. Having something to look forward to helps so very much. You will always be in my thoughts and prayers. Love you tons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I am glad I get to spend a little of my Birthday with you. Looking forward to it. Love ya! Cya tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!
    I'm glad to hear that you are doing good. I too have been wondering but figured no news was good news. Keep up the smiles! Love Ya! Karen

    ReplyDelete