Sunday, July 18, 2010

J uly 17, 2010

I had the best day! I was like a kid at Christmas, and my dad could not drive fast enough. I went home to Fielding and had the privilege to see the Fielding Fun Day Parade. That was the best parade, and I enjoyed seeing my neighbors and friends in it. My dad took me past my house and boy did it look like heaven.
We headed to Clarkston, Ut for the Thompson Reunion and it was so nice to see my family there. I haven't seen my boys and husband for 2 weeks and I needed that. Almost all of my extended family was there also and I thank all of you for being there so I could visit and see you.

I haven't seen my nephews, Tyler or Jack since I went into the hospital and Tyler came running to give Aunt Neicey a great big hug. I love all my nieces and nephews.

Jed took me back to the house and I had a real hard time wanting to leave to come back to my home away from home, it felt so good to be in my own house. I have all the boys and Jed with me for the night and it is so good to have them here. I love them so much and tell them more now than before all this happened. Don't let one day go by without telling your loved ones how much you love them, because you never know what will be thrown your way! (Pictures to come of this day)

2 comments:

  1. Had a lot of fun and the reunion, was glad to see you but I think Weston was even more glad. He had a lot of fun with us and sure did help me and James out with the kids. Now you know that home is still good and soon you will get to stay for good! Hang in there!!! Love ya tons!! Mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very glad to hear that things are going so well. As I read your post i started to cry. I am so happy for your day out and all the good that you share with us who care so much about you and your well being. You do have a GREAT family. Love you tons!!!

    ReplyDelete