Friday, July 2, 2010

Cousin Mindy

I need to take the time and brag just a little about my special cousin, Mindy Larson. I am so thankful for her and her willingness to take me in with my family, and make her home my home for the little while that I need to be close to the L.D.S. Hospital. She is the most giving, kind, generous, loving, compassionate, and understanding cousin I know. She made sure that I had everything I needed and wouldn't take any money for things. She is truly my angel and I don't know how I will every repay her, but I know many blessings will be coming here way! I have enjoyed getting to know a little more about the wonderful cousin that I have through talks and walks around the neighborhood. She has such a big heart and I want her to know that I love her so much. Her sister Becky, has helped us out too, with meals and I have enjoyed talking and getting better acquainted with them both. I love my cousins, one and all.


We had to have a hat party and try on different wigs and hats...We were laughing so hard. Enjoy the pictures!






2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure was fun we'll do more stuff like that again when we come down. Hope you're having a good weekend!! Love ya and miss ya lots!! Mo

    ReplyDelete