Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 4,2010

Happy 4th of July to everyone! Today has been a great day, my parents and boys came for a visit and we all had a Sunday dinner together for the first time in a long time. It was nice to have them here and enjoy each other even for a little while. Each time I see my boys they seem to be growing up faster than I want them too.
Bracken will be turning 16 on the 7th of July so I went shopping last night and got him his presents early. I had such a hard time just singing Happy Birthday to him. It seems like some times he gets the shuffle under the rug and it breaks my heart to think that I won't be with him on his big birthday! Bracken I am very Proud of the fine young man that you have become and continue to be. I love you very much and hope that you get that drivers license!
I am again thankful for the gospel and the peace that it gives me, knowing that I can be blessed by the priesthood and feel the comfort of the holy ghost with me. Thanks to all who fast and pray in my behalf and I want you all to know how much I love and appreciate you!

1 comment:

  1. Geneice, So you had a good 4th. So very glad to know that, and hope each day keeps getting better and better. Family is Everything! Being part of Our heavenly Father's plan, no matter how hard it may seem, is truly where we want to be. Thnak you again for your sweet testimony and the strenghth you share with all of us. You are truly a blessing is all of our lives. Hang in there and Chin up!!!. Love you Tons!!!

    ReplyDelete