Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday Aug 9, 2010

I have felt a little sluggish since Sunday and today I found out why, my counts have gone down dramatically. I was not surprised that I would need blood and platelets. My quick visit in the clinic turned into an all day adventure. Maryann and her two kids were troupers and took such great care of me while they were giving me blood. I hope that the blood works and tomorrow I feel a little more chipper. My emotions are all over the place and I have so many fears. I won't be able to start my consolidation C period until they get my counts back up to more normal whatever more normal is. I don't know what normal feels like anymore, but keep getting told that I will return to normal eventually.

2 comments:

  1. I am thinking of you and hoping and praying that your counts go up and you get feeling better. Love to You! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had fun even if we spent all day at the clinic. My kids went straight to bed. They were wore out from the entire trip down. Thanks for letting us come down to help. Glad to do our part to help you get better. Love ya and stay positive and strong. Mo

    ReplyDelete