Saturday, August 28, 2010

Catch-Up Aug. 28, 2010

I first need to apologize for being a slacker on the blog, when I went home to Fielding my computer there had a virus and went to the computer Dr. I don't have wireless at home so my laptop didn't work. So here goes the up date.

I was able to stay at home with my family for a week, and I needed that time with them. It did my spirits good to be able to be their mom and wife again. Plus I enjoyed the visits from great friends and family. I returned to the clinic to try again on Friday. Hip hip hooray, my counts were finally ready for the next round of chemo. Its funny that I was so excited to be healthy enough to get admitted to the hospital! Dr. Julie Ash said that this will be my last hospital stay unless I get a fever or sick. That was great news! Thank you for all the prayers, its nice to know so many people care.

Last night I had a great visitor, My cousin, Uncle Vances, Nancy. We talked for hours and I really enjoyed having her here.

Things are going great so far with the chemo and no complaints as of yet, hope that it will continue that way. Prayers are answered and the priesthood had great power. I have such a great testimony of them both.

A big thank you to my Aunt JaDeen and my son Colten for keeping me up dated on the Bear River game last night. Way to go Bears, and a big shout out to the awesome center for doing a marvelous job, so I hear! You rock Bracken!
A big hug to all.

1 comment:

  1. I am so greatful to hear you are doing so well.
    Keep it up. Love you tons! Sharon S.

    ReplyDelete