Friday, August 20, 2010

Aug 20,2010

Well I had my clinic visit on Thursday and my white count is holding me back from the next round of chemo. It has went from a 1.1 to a .8. Darn white count!! Dr. Ash said we would try it again on Monday and to have a great weekend. I was a little bummed until my mother-in-law asked if I could go to a football game. Oh yea, I said, how about 2 football games? She said sure and you don't have to tell me twice to go home to Fielding. So I came home on Thursday night and will be here until Monday morning. Go Bears!! Love to you all

1 comment:

  1. Hi Geneice! I've been thinking alot about you, how has your week been? I love when you update on your blog. I read it faithfully. I would love to come see you. Or if someone needs a break, I would love to come stay a day or night with you. Willing to do what ever you need. It's crazy, this life of ours. You never know what the Lord has in store for any of us. I admire your attitude. You are an example to me. You are always in my prayers. Love ya, Suzanne P

    ReplyDelete