Saturday, August 7, 2010

Aug. 7, 2010

This has not been a fun week for chemotherapy, but the company I have had has made it a little easier. These girls are the cutest! Sami and Abbi made sure that I was not feeling sick and when I was feeling sick they were right there helping me. How can you not smile with these two cuties.


This is there brother, Trevor, and he was so fun to make smile and hold when he was fussy, it took the nausea feeling away from me for a min. My cousin, Becky was here for the day and was very inspired to make me homemade chicken noodle soup. I have lived on that for two days straight! Thanks Becky and family for keeping me company.
Friday my body didn't like the chemo Aura C and I am glad that was my last dose of that stuff! Now I have a week off chemo so my body can recuperate before the next round on the 16th of August. Maybe I will have a better week, No I will have a much better week!
Today, Saturday, I get to spend the day with my cousin Karen Moyes, and I look forward to having her here and helping me keep my mind off of all this stuff that my body is going through, Some days you just have to have a good cry and get it out of your system and go on with the day.
I am thankful for all of my family members and friends that help me everyday..What would I do without them, I don't even want to think about it. I love you all

2 comments:

  1. I hope this next week goes much better. Chemo can really take it out of you. I hope it's doing it's job though and in the long run will help make things all better. We'll be keeping you in our thoughts and prayer. Hang in there.LOVE YOU TONS Sharon S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    Thanks for a great day! I so enjoy our visits and the ride was fun too. I'm glad you knew where we were so we could get back safely. :)
    I am so glad also that not only are we cousins but good friends too. Thanks! Keep up the good fight and I'll see you again soon! Love, Karen

    ReplyDelete