Sunday, August 29, 2010

Aug 29, 2010

I have had my last dose of Ara C this morning. I have done well with it, now on to the Etoposide. I am not looking forward to this chemo, but will do my best. I am still able to eat and walk most of the day which is great and feel that my balance is coming back. I have some of the best Dr.'s and nurses around and thank them everyday for their great care. My mom and I have had a great time together, we watched Steel Magnolia's and had a good laugh. It's nice to have a good laugh in this tough situation.

I am grateful to be a member of the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saint and know that I have many blessings from the members and many more. I am thankful for the priesthood and know that that is how I am getting through one day at a time. I love my family so much and appreciate all that they do for me in small and BIG ways.

I thank everyone for their prayers and would ask that you all continue to pray for me. I love you all and may God bless you all with the blessings that you stand in need of at this time. Hugs to all.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are still keeping your spirits up! Believe me I think about you all the time. I think I am finally done coughing. It lasted for about five weeks. I know you have been back in Fielding this month, but I have stayed away because of the cough. I think it is done now, and I am ready for a good visit. Good luck with the next medicine. We all love you and pray for you every day!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete