Sunday, August 15, 2010

Family

As many of you know, I got to go home to Fielding and surprise my boys. Bracken plays on the high school football team and the Red and White game was on Friday. He has worked so hard to get the center spot on the varsity team and I am so proud of him for his accomplishments that I wanted to be able to see him play, so of course I was there and thought that he did awesome. I am one proud mom! I won't be able to see his next 3 games so I was glad I could be there for this one. GO BEAR RIVER BEARS!!!

Thank you to my wonderful sister, Maryann, for having somewhere for me to sleep and taking good care of me while I was home..when you don't tell your boys your coming Yikes! I love each one of them so much, and enjoyed being with them for the night.

On Saturday, it was our Richards family reunion and it was great to see so many there. I love all of my extended family and can feel of their love for me. I have such a strong testimony of family and the many things that they can do to bless our lives. I was the recipient of that love by a wonderful blessing from my brother, John, and many of my Uncles and cousins were there to help with it. I felt of their love and know that heavenly father hears our desires and will help us through the rough times if we just ask. I know that I can concur this next round of chemo and have felt a peace within me since that blessing. I am thankful for the priesthood and how it has blessed me through this trial in my life, and will continue to bless me.
Tomorrow I have a clinic visit and if my counts are stable I will be admitted into the hospital for the next round of chemo. I hope to stay on schedule. Thank you all for the prayers on my behalf and I love you all.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm glad you got to go home and surprise them!! How wonderful for you all!! I will be keeping my fingers crossed that your counts are good tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete