Friday, January 7, 2011

January, 7, 2011

Let me update things that I have been feeling and doing, Yesterday, I went for a ride with my parents to Theurer's Meats to pick up the beef they had ready. It felt so good to be able to go for a ride and enjoy some fresh air. Things have been been better with great friends and family taking alot of my stress and anxiety away from me so I can concentrate on getting better. I was also feeling good enough to go watch the BR. Girls basketball game and to feel like I was part of the community again and not panic. Shaunie you did a great job! I was nice to be with my boys like we use to do. I know I will get there but the road is slow.

Today I have been thinking alot about the gospel and how I am so glad that I was raised in the gospel and know that with faith all things are possible. I am thankful for priesthood blessings and how they can calm and remind us that if we take a hold of heavenly fathers hand and pray to him, he will hear and answer our prays. I have been a little tiery eyed today to thinking of all the blessings that have come to me and my family. I am thankful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints.

I also am tapering off the steroids tonight and that is not the funnest thing in the world, but if you were to ask anyone going through cancer, nothing is the funnest!

I thank you all for your prayers and continue to ask for more. I still have a smile on my face. My next appointment is on Monday, so until then, I love you all.

2 comments:

  1. Hey!
    I was so glad to get on the computer and see your updates. I know I have not been to visit. I did go the doctor last week though and he said I sounded like I was on the verge of bronchitis. You definitely don't need that. I am touched by your courage adn determination. Keep up the good work! Love to you always. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Angie Lambert, Mike's mom. I just want you to know that I love you. I have always felt such a strong spirit from you and as I was reading your blog, I was touched to tears every time you bore your testimony. Thank you for strengthening mine. My heart is filled with compassion. May God continue to bless you and your dear family. My prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete