Monday, January 17, 2011

I wanted to introduce you to one of my many angles out there. This is Brandi Chase, and she just became cancer free through the DanaFarber Study that I am on. She has helped me to know that it is the hardest thing that I will ever do, but I am strong and will make it through. She comes to the clinic and visits with me on the big PEG days and I love her for doing that for me. She will forever be my friend and a source of strengh to me.
Went to the clinic Monday and my counts had come down again. My white count is now a 1.0 and last week I had 9 neutralfills, but yesterday I only had 2. They like to see that number stay at about 5, but I know that it will come up this week. I am back on the antibiotics, ceflex, and levequin. Can't attend big sporting events or Church, but can have visitors. I also had #8 PEG. I only have 2 more of those chemo's and will be so glad to be done with those. Brandi told me that I will start to feel alittle bit better when that chemo is finished. You have to have something to look forward to in all this or I would fall apart! I am doing the best I can with what is going on inside of me, and I feel so blessed and loved by so many. My mom reminded me this morning that an apostle of the Church of Jesus Christ had promised me that I will beat this. I have so much faith and still hold strong to my Father in Heavens hand. I appreciate the priesthood blessings and those who administer them to me. I am so thankful right know for the relief society and their willingness to help my family at this time. It really helps me get through! I love you all. If counts are good, next Monday next round here we come.

1 comment:

  1. 2 Awesome cancer SURVIVORS!! Stand tall because we know you can finish this!! Brandi is an awesome friend and has helped you through all of this. You are lucky to have special angels like these. Love ya!
    Maryann

    ReplyDelete