Friday, January 14, 2011

Jan. 14, 2011

I wish I could download pictures, but I have forgotten how, so I'll just update.
This week has been my second in the consolidation period of three weeks. The chemotherapy running through my body had really taken over and It has been a rough time. I have taken one day at a time, and today has been a very good day for me. Monday when I went to the clinic, the chemo this time didn't bottom my counts out and they were good enough that I didn't have to start on antibiotics, just good hand washing and staying away from sick. Dr. Konapa said everything looked good and we were making good progress.

This Monday I will receive the next dose of the PEG, number 8! That is a chemo I am looking forward to getting done with.


I am still having the inside body shakes, feel tired, and wish that I could do more around the house. I know that in time it will come. I am grateful to family and friends more and more each day. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment