Saturday, January 22, 2011

Jan. 22, 2011

I have been having good days, and have been able to do just a little more. It is sad sometimes to feel good and then know that Monday you start over again. I have faith I can make it through. I am strong!
I have so many people helping me, and they will never know what a difference it makes for me especially, but also for my family. Thank you, Thank you!!
Yesterday my mom took some time and taught me to crochet a dishrag. I think that was the best medicine for me. It keeps my hands busy and my mind off of other things I can't do anything about. I love her so much. I always look forward to seeing my dad in the mornings also. When I get better at the crochet, I am going to make a afghan for my chair that I seem to spend alot of time in. I am also going to make some fleece blankets to give to the patients at LDS Hospital. When I was admitted for the first time they gave me a blanket, but have since had no more donated to the hospital for new patients. Its my way of giving back. I am thankful for my family, brother and sisters, that's you too Jamie! Thank you for all the prayers. I will keep plugging away! Love to all

1 comment:

  1. I have not gotten over to see you like I thought I would. I hope things are going well.
    The 28 has come and gone. That was a milestonefor you if I remember right. You are constantly in my prayers Love you tons Sharon S.

    ReplyDelete