Monday, September 6, 2010

Sept. 6, 2010

I am a slacker!! I have not felt like posting anything new.
On Friday I had the "Peg". I was very nervous for this chemo because alot can go wrong and they lay out all of the medication to help...Once your body has seen this chemo it builds antibodies and the next dose can be bad. Well...everything went good. I had a great visit from a friend, Brandi, and she gave me a star necklace for the first peg. One down and 14 more to go. I sure did not feel like a star after awhile, but have managed to stay up beat and try not to get to discouraged. I missed the great Owen Family Labor Day, but want all of you to know that next yr I will be there and many more memories will be made!
I have enjoyed having Jed with me. He takes good care of me. I know this is not easy for either of us, but we have gotten closer and will make it through. Love you Jed!!
Well the next dose of chemo isn't until the 13th of Sept so will post more then.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Geneice,

    I just wanted to let you know that I have been praying for you and that I put your name on the Prayer Roll at the Temple. (I'm sure it wasn't the first time!) I just began to follow your blog. I don't know if Bracken told you or not, but Clay broke his arm on the first day of 2 a day's. He had surgery 4 weeks ago, but he has started playing again with his splint on! I want him to play, but I am so nervous for him. Just remember we're thinking of you! Love Julie Oxborrow

    ReplyDelete