Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Radiation is Over!

I received this certificate and a Hawaiian Lia for my last day. I even got to ring the bell and shout Hooray!!
Today was my last day of radiation and I was relieved! It has not been the easiest phase of this, but we made it through. These are some of the wonderful ladies that take such great care of me during this process.

They have me all in my mask and ready for the radiation to begin. You cannot move your head at all with this lovely mask on. Talk about get me out of here!


6 comments:

  1. Now seeing that makes me more clausterphobic than I already am! So glad you made it through. You did it and we are all so proud of what you have gone through the last 5 months. You are so strong and positive and help encourage those others who also are going through this. Can't wait to have you home for good. Love ya Mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. HURRAY!!!! I knew you could do it!!! You are truly the family hero and probably one to more people than you know. I know that the lunch ladies all think of you because any who know that you and I have a connection ask me how you are. Keep and smile on and I will try to get up to see you soon!! YEAH FOR YOU!!!
    Love, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank Goodness! Maybe I'll see you in Morgan tomorrow night. GO BEARS!!!

    Love, Julie Oxborrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a big step Geniece! I'm so glad radiation is over for you!

    MaryAnn Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geniece, Wow, what you have been through, and with so much fortitude. Good for you! You are an example for me. Love from your neighbor and friend, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete