Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January 17, 2012

Yesterday I went to the Logan Infusion Center to receive my mountain dew milkshake, aka methotrexate. My son, Bracken, took me and we had a great mother son visit. I love talking with my boys and making sure they are doing o.k.
My counts were good enough to get the chemo and off we went. I didn't feel great after the treatment, so we stopped at Papa Murphy's for pizza.
I tried to eat, but went to bed instead. Hope to be feeling better by Wed. or Thur.
I am also dealing with change, and believe me change is hard. I want to keep my kids little some days and not let go, but know that in reality that is not going to happen, or is what should happen. It is hard to stop mom mode, and let them go. I hope that they know that I will always be their mom and will always be here for all three of them wonderful, terrific, caring boys of mine and in no way will I ever get in the way of seeing them smile. (Some with dimples).
Why is it sooo hard to let go when you know that you have done everything in your power to teach them to stay on the right path. I know all I want is to see them succeed with whatever they want to do in life.
Colten, Bracken and Weston, remember that I love you so much and will never stop! These last few years have been tough, but hey look at us now! I will continue to fight every day for one more day here with you all!
I want you all to know also that I AM looking forward to getting the most wonderful daughter-in-law in the world. She is the sweetest girl and fits right into our family so great! Hey then I won't be so out numbered either.
All I want is to see my family happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment