Thursday, March 15, 2012

Feelings

I have not updated for awhile and have some feelings that I need to express! I have always been one to do the right thing or at least try hard to do the right thing. One thing I have been taught is to not judge someone until you have ALL the facts! In the last few months, I have been judged and put down so much that you start to believe that maybe I am worthless or don't deserve to have happiness for myself. If you don't have happiness yourself how are you suppose to give happiness to others. Well I have struggled with this A LOT!! I have decided that people can say all they want to and put others down, but I have had enough! I make myself happy by the choices I make each and everyday to be the best wife, mother, sister, and to some, friend. We all have struggles in our life, but only one person will be accountable for judging us for the person or people that we are. I will continue to be the kind of person that I know in my heart is right and put a smile on my face with my head held high for I know I am a daughter of God and he is mindful of the challenges that I face each and everyday. He will help me and will never leave my side.
I also believe that you should not judge someone without knowing all the facts. Don't rely on what other people say or think about someone. Get to know them for yourself and then go from there, It just might surprise you that maybe YOU were the one that was wrong!
Don't put people down either, you have no idea what they are going through, but don't lie to the persons face either and say one thing then turn around and say another to someone else. It comes around to bite you in the ass!
That is how people get hurt and I don't like it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Geneice, Sorry that you are hurting, you would think that the strength you have shown others these last couple of years, that they would see your beautiful Christ like example. I think about you often and hope you are happy and well. Thanks also for inviting me to your son's reception, I'm in the Wizard of Oz at the Old Barn and will have to miss it. Sorry. Love you lots. Steph

    ReplyDelete