Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Year 2012

I have decided what is the most important thing in my life right now, and that is my FAMILY!! I have still been going through chemotherapy and the great fun of steroids. It has been one of the toughest things I have done in my life, but I am alive and still a mother, wife, daughter, sister, and friend.
I was so glad to see 2011 go out and a new 2012 come in. It has been a hard year for our family, but is looking up for this coming year. I have the best extended family anyone could ask for. Thanks for the drop in talks, crashing on the couch waiting for Weston to get out of school, and just keeping my chin up.
I want to thank my parents for everything they do for me. Parents are wise!
Thanks also to the nurses and Dr.s they are amazing people!
Last, Thanks so much to my Angel, Brandi Chase, she keep what is most important for me to remember.
I still have a greater love for the gospel and treasure my testimony more everyday! Thanks to everyone and have a great new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment