Friday, October 22, 2010

Oct. 22, 2010

What can I say, I am not very good at keeping this blog updated! I have been to the Bear River Valley Hospital for blood, had a great welcome home party, and enjoyed visits from friends and neighbors. My counts are slow in coming up to start the next consolidation period, so I have been feeling pretty good. We hope that the counts are good for Monday. I want to keep this show on the road in the right direction.
I thank family and friends for all their help these last two weeks, I really appreciate everything because it is hard for me to do, and as most of you know, it is hard for me to ask for help.
I am excited for the new arrival of my little niece, Taylee May, it is so nice to have something good to look forward to and how precious they are, as your fighting for your life, heavenly father sends down a new little angel to brighten your day! Congrats James and Maryann, you make cute babies.
I am excited to go and watch my son, Bracken, play football tonight. Last home ball game and region game of the season, then off to the playoffs! Go get um son!!!
I still have a positive attitude, most of the time and the fight will continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment