Monday, August 8, 2011

Vacation June 2011

We took some time in June and went to visit my brother and sister in Roosevelt. We pulled our trailer and parked it in the back yard of their house. I really needed the break from home. John took us Fishing and each one of us caught a fish. Only my brother could kiss the fish. They made our stay fantastic and I loved the conversation and good food!





This is my nephew Tyler, and he wanted a "cheesy picture with his fish like all the rest of us had. He is such a sweet kid and I love him to the moon and back!







No I did not catch a thing, but I also didn't want to be left out and not get a "cheesy picture" fatness and all. (Look at those checks!)









John and Tyler took us to the Dinosaur Museum in Vernal and we had a great time looking at all the dinosaurs and fossils. Here we are by the Woolly Mammoth. Weston had a great time!


























Weston and my niece, Malaree May fishing with the net. I can't remember if they caught anything or not. I do know they were having a great time. Jack and I threw rocks in the water at the other end of the lake and had just as much fun!















Jed with his nice trout. Jamie fried it up that night and it sure was delicious. That was the first taste of fish for Weston. He really liked it.

















Sorry I can't make this picture turn the right way, but it is of Weston and his first fish that he caught. He was so excited and we also taught him to bait his own hook with a worm using his hands not pliers!





































































No comments:

Post a Comment